quinta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2010

Deborah and Domingas

I'm Deborah Regina and I am 26 years old. Since I was born I’ve lived with my parents in the neighborhood of Mussurunga II in Salvador, Bahia. And I am a person very attached to my family. My boyfriend, my parents and I are evangelicals. We’ve gathered at the First Baptist Church of Mussurunga for fifteen years.
Despite being a little shy, I am also very communicative, I am far from being an eloquent person. However, I love making friends. My biggest fault is to have an explosive temper. And what triggers this effect is to see injustice, slander, deceit, falsehood, and people who can not admit mistakes by blaming, well, others. However, my boyfriend has helped me a lot, teaching me to establish my own control. And one  quality I have  is honesty.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário